An important part of any home is the plumbing system. That is why when a problem happens that professional needs help, it’s important to know what to look for in a plumber. However, if you fail to hire a qualified plumber to resolve any of your piping issues, it can result in more damage to your home, even more costly repairs, and perhaps a full-on replacement.
The following are questions to ask a plumber in order for you to know if they’re the right fit for the job:
- Are they licensed? In California, it’s necessary for professional plumbers to have a license. If they do not, then it’s best to find one that does.
- Do they possess insurance? Licensed plumbers should also be insured, and even bonded in some cases. Insurance will provide any financial coverage in case of an injury or accident.
- How much experience do they have? A renowned company will possess several years of experience. Being in business for a long time equals having an exceptional track record of success.
- What’s the estimated price? A qualified plumber conduct an extensive investigation of the plumbing issue. It’s important to obtain at least three estimates in order to see if you’re not being taken advantage of. Remember, a cheap price means cheap work.
- Do they have a warranty? Licensed plumbers should possess warranties which cover their work for up to at least a year.
- Do possess references? Highly qualified plumbers can give you referrals of their previous jobs. They can even provide contact information of past customers, with their consent, who can verify the quality of their work.
Contact Duran & Sons Universal Plumbing & Rooter and schedule your service with our San Fernando plumber today!